Sunday, November 9, 2008

15 Things I'm Thankful For

With Thanksgiving around the corner, I thought we'd post 15 things we are(Alex, Jessica and I)thankful for.
I am thankful for....
1.Being a Christian
2.Having all my basic needs met, like food, water, shelter and medical care. It so many people don't have these thing.
3. My family.
4. Protection from dangers like suicide bombers and Communism.
5.Being homeschooled!
6. All of my pets.
7. My piano and musical abilities.
8. My sports activities and the ability to do them.
9.My blogs and the great blogs I read.
10.My wonderful friends!
11. My church and church family.
12. Being a quaint, profound and unusual person.
13. My confidence in myself and others.
14. being content
15. The little things that we take for granted.

If you would like to do this, feel free. Just leave a comment with your blog and name on it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm doing it on my (regular) blog. I think I'll do more though, because I just have so many things to be thankful for!
-Jessica