Friday, March 20, 2009

A kept person

I got this from my church newsletter

There were a few time when I thought I would lose my mind.

But God kept me sane.
(Isiah 26:3)


There were times when I thought I could go on no longer.

But the Lord kept me moving.
(Genesis 28:15)


At times, I wanted to lash out at those whom I felt had done me wrong.

But the Lord kept my mouth closed.
(Psalms 13)


Sometimes I feel that the money just isn't enough.

But God has helped me keep the lights on, the water on, the car paid, the house paid, ect.
(Matthew 6:25-34)


When I thought I would fall, He kept me up.


When I thought I was weak, He kept me strong.
(Matthew 11:28-30)


I could go on and on, but I'm sure you know what I mean.


I'm blessed to be kept.


Do you know a kept person?


If so, pass this on to them to let them know they are kept.


I'm kept by the Love and Grace of God.


I hope you are too!

Read your Bible-see John 3:16


-From the Ira Star, February, 2009

No comments: