Saturday, August 30, 2008

About Alex

Hi I am Alex one of the authors of the blog.
I am 12 years old and going into 7th grade. I am home schooled and have been since I have been able to do school.
I am active in a lot of things like tumbling, tae kwon do, soccer, and volley ball.
I have two other siblings. Emma(7) and Noah(3).
My favorite colors are lime green, pink, and blue.
My favorite music is country. And my favorite artists are Keith Urban, Carrie Underwood,and Taylor Swift.
I am very proud of how the blog turned out. All thanks to Savannah we have our blog up and running.
I have another blog if you want to visit it the address is http://soccerchic12.blogspot.com.
Hope you enjoy our blog

3 comments:

Natalie said...

welcome to the blog! I like Taylor Swift!

Natalie

Savannah Nichole said...

Hello Alex!Savannah

Jessica Gookin said...

Yay! I'm glad you're back. See you at practice!