Saturday, August 23, 2008

Hello from Jessica

Hi, I'm Jessica, also known as Tae Kwon Do Chick. I'm a homeschooled eighth grader, with two younger siblings. My favorite color is purple, and my favorite singer is Laura Story. My favorite things to do are Tae Kwon Do, reading, writing (fiction), tumbling, soccer, and hanging out with my friends.
I've (technically) been a Christian for my whole life, (I was baptized as a baby) but I only recently realized what it means to serve the Lord. I don't go to church, but does that mean I don't love the Lord with all my heart? No. It is simply because my dad is an atheist, and my mom doesn't agree with everything that the church says. My favorite bible verse is Psalms 27:3- 'Though an army besiege me, me heart shall not fear; though war break out against me, even then I will be confident.' I also love John 3:16, which all you Christians probably know.
I have another blog, which is just for random, everyday stuff. If you want to read it, go here. Thanks, and I hope you like our blog!
-Jessica

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jessica, just remember that if you decide you would like to go to church, Dad or I will take you. Everyone has their own path to follow, and it is our responsibility (and our pleasure!) to help you find and follow yours.