Saturday, August 23, 2008

About Savannah

Hello! I am 14 years old and in 8th grade. I have 3 siblings, Blake(12), Noah(11) and Lily(7). All of us are homeschooled. I have 6 cats, 2 dogs, 1 deranged duck, some chickens, 3 calves and 4 rabbits. I live in the country by the way.
My activities are homeschool tumbling (with Alex and Jess), Tae Kwon do (I'm a green belt), homeschool soccer and piano lessons.
My hobbies are crocheting and sewing, reading, practicing piano, chores, blogging, church, designing websites and talking.
I have been a Christian for as long as I can remember. I go to Ira United Church (non-denominational). My church is very small, about 35 people come to church every Sunday. I like a small church because you get to know everyone.
My favorite books of the Bible are Leviticus, Psalms and Proverbs.
My favorite Bible verses are:
"you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body".-1 Cor. 6:20
"He will yet fill your mouth with laughing, and your lips with rejoicing." -Job 8:21
"I am confident that the good work that God has started in we will be perfected"-Philipians 1:6
"For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be the glory forever! Amen"-Romans 11:36
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised"-Proverbs 31:30
“When I said, "My foot is slipping," your love, O LORD, supported me. When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought joy to my soul.”- Psalm 94:18-19
My other blogs/pages are

1 comment:

FrozenBlog said...

Hi Savannah, hope your family feels better soon, missed you guys at the cooking thingamajig